Author Topic: Request for reading - Strategy going forward  (Read 5233 times)

Offline Dan

Request for reading - Strategy going forward
« on: July 21, 2020, 05:17:03 PM »
Hi all, I'm new to CM but am very fascinated.

This is where I currently am with things. Happy for any feedback/ advice/ reading:

Male
Place of Birth: UK/ England
Time: 15:10
Date: 6th May 1975

My intent with Chinese metaphysics is this.
1)   The blueprint
A.   I want to know the cards I’ve been dealt. That means a minimum of the following. Bazi = knowing about my Day Master and fixed elemental implications as well as the changing components in 10 and 1 year phases.
B.   As with (a) but for ZWDS = knowing the pillar orientations/ Life Pillar etc.
C.   As I lack knowledge of the blue print I will need an expert to provide implications of the relationships; punishments, clashes etc. and timings of favourable and unfavourable times according to the Bazi chart. Other components such as 10 Gods and implications.
D.   As with (b) but for ZWDS = knowing the placements of stars in Pillars and implications.

2)   Strategy – Using Chinese Metaphysics
A.   From findings identified in part one, review on what usable components of Chinese Metaphyscis are advisable to improve health, career, relationships based on the favourable and unfavourable sequences identified in (1). Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Chinese Medicine, Qi Men or Feng Shui.
B.   Identify of these, which requires more learning and which can be brought into practice. Blogs, online resources, forums, books and courses.

3)   Strategy – Non-Chinese metaphysics
A.   From findings identified in part one, consider usable components in your existing Life Philosophy that can be drawn upon in your Strategy.
B.   Identify of these, which requires more learning and which can be brought into practice.

4)   Schedule
A.   Map out a usable schedule of time sequences to include learning/ self-development as well as application in physical terms on plots, and with people via relationships/ groups/ community etc.

Regards, Dan.

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
Re: Request for reading - Strategy going forward
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »
Yang Water Day Master are seen as Sociable, Devoted, and is a very Practical + Realistic person. In a team, is seen as Reliable, Responsible and Influential. Academically, Intellectual, Self-cultivating and Open-minded. As a person, is free spirited, Freedom seeker and has Good temper. Keen to Ask questions and has the hidden persona of Staying optimistic through tough times. As Yang Water person, Naturally absorbs a variety of information easily and Doesn't waste time. This category of person often make Great managers.