Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
FREE Chart Reading Request / Free reading request for love life & life
« Last post by Darklord7 on September 06, 2020, 04:37:53 AM »
Dob: 9/28/97
Time:3:20st or2:20dst
Place: Mexico longitude :100.4018
Male
Will I get the woman I want that give me happiness & kids in the future, becoming rich and power in the future?
FREE Chart Reading Request / Re: Advice on travel and marriage
« Last post by Saint on September 03, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »
If using You hour then likely your future wife will also be your business partner or closely involved in your career.
Just curious do you have your parents birth year?
« Last post by Nehemiah on September 03, 2020, 04:30:58 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to muse here!

It's not that I moved around for money, just moved around. I get very restless/bored staying in one place for too long.

I was supposedly born with in-toes. Otherwise very healthy as far as I know. Rarely get sick. Though I'm pretty sedentary honestly, got a rather messy heart-line on my palm.

Daydreamer: yes, I don't get out much. Monetarily dependent on parents: kinda - I wouldn't call them guiding though.

are you comparing two charts? Cause I think I was born after 6pm, likely towards end of You or beginning of Xu, probably not Shen...  daylight savings started in April 1993, and even then the window would likely be in hours of You, yeah?
« Last post by Saint on September 02, 2020, 10:43:27 AM »
If you need to moved around to get money then shen hour fits your life. It also show you are willing to spent time learning while working.
It will also show you are likely born with some health issue?

For you hour you are more dependent on senior or parent to guild you and most likely will like to stay at home daydream a lot.
« Last post by Nehemiah on September 02, 2020, 09:32:02 AM »
Just odd jobs really, nothing too exciting, seems like I always quit or move after year or so. I've worked a lot of different places, mainly restaurants as a cook - that's most of my experience. Can't say I really enjoy kitchen life, certainly don't want to be professional chef. I'm currently employed for government survey, walking around city taking census. Most my focus goes to school/study. I've never really put in much effort to find a definitive career path, just like to read... so I figured I might as well get an English degree and teach. Still in school cause I took a long hiatus, just came back two years ago.

Really bad with dates but, going backwards: Just got hired for Gov. job in August this year. Quit my last job (cook) in January this year, was employed there since August 2018, but I took a 3 month break in 2019. There was no employment when I moved here in June 2018 until I got that last job I mentioned. Before that I was living midwest, worked as a cook for 9 months at one place and 2 months another place, quit both to travel. Before that I was living in PA working for my mother (custodial) in 2016-17. Before that I was living in Virginia, landscaped for a year September 2015-16. And before that I was living in midwest for the first time, working as cook/cashier from Aug 2013-15.
« Last post by Saint on September 01, 2020, 10:16:45 AM »
You are already 27years old. Have you taken up any job before? Can you talk abit about your jobs history so we can zoom in on your chart.
FREE Chart Reading Request / Advice on travel and marriage
« Last post by Nehemiah on August 31, 2020, 11:13:48 PM »
Hello! Hello! Just recently fell down this rabbit hole of Purple Star Astrology. The logic of Chinese metaphysics is absolutely fascinating. While I'm slowly studying to read this on my own, there are two pressing issues which I would like some advice upon... ... ...

I see that I've been in the "Spouse" decade palace for three years now. I've a strong desire to marry, but my love life is... sadly nonexistent. Been that way for a few years. According to the chart generator, Po Jun finds itself here effecting "an 'unusual' marriage", a little clarity would be helpful in that. As well as what other influences are particularly in play here. Will I meet someone soon? In this area?

Which leads to my second question. I plan on moving overseas soon upon graduation (2022) to teach English in Asia and Europe. I see Di Kong in Travel palace with constant obstacles, as well as Qi Sha - Seven Killings? Seems like a bad omen. I really don't like the American mindset, I want out. Hope not to come back here. Will my wife be foreign? Will she follow me abroad? Am I on the right career path? Is it fortunate for me to live overseas?

1. Gender,          Male
2. Birth Place,     Meadville, Pennsylvania  USA
3. Date of Birth,  June 10, 1993
4. Time of Birth,  between 6-8pm  (UTC New York -5)

Could you confirm my Lunar birthdate calculation as well. Was I born in the hour of You or Xu ?  (Also, could you tell me how is the lunar month started? With first sight/light of New-moon? or the last sight of the Old-moon / beginning of its occultation?)...

Thank you so much for your time and advice going forward!

Be Blessed!
FREE Chart Reading Request / Re: Request for a reading: Marriage
« Last post by Saint on August 28, 2020, 08:58:21 AM »
Jakarta is GMT 7 but Philippines is GMT 8. Can you give your town or city of birth pls.
FREE Chart Reading Request / Request for a reading: Marriage
« Last post by vana on August 12, 2020, 12:28:13 AM »
Hello,

May I seek for guidance on the relationship aspect of my life?

1. Gender: Female
2. Birth Place: Philippines
3. Date of Birth: 01-21-1991
4. Time of Birth: 16:46 GMT+8
5. Your questions (be specific):

- I seem to be 'unlucky' when it comes to relationships, is marriage a part of my destiny? If yes, when?
- What are the traits I should look for with my partner in life?

Hoping for some guidance. Thank you
FREE Chart Reading Request / Re: Request for reading - Strategy going forward
« Last post by J27945 on July 23, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »
Yang Water Day Master are seen as Sociable, Devoted, and is a very Practical + Realistic person. In a team, is seen as Reliable, Responsible and Influential. Academically, Intellectual, Self-cultivating and Open-minded. As a person, is free spirited, Freedom seeker and has Good temper. Keen to Ask questions and has the hidden persona of Staying optimistic through tough times. As Yang Water person, Naturally absorbs a variety of information easily and Doesn't waste time. This category of person often make Great managers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10