Author Topic: At a crossroads in life – grateful for any guidance  (Read 4964 times)

Offline edwrong

At a crossroads in life – grateful for any guidance
« on: December 25, 2019, 03:39:42 AM »
Hi Fan and other Sifus,

1. Gender: Male
2. Birth Place: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
3. Date of Birth: 3rd December 1982
4. Time of Birth: 18:10

Firstly, thank you very much for offering a free reading. I've been trying to learn and understand ZWDS but it's rather challenging for me to fully grasp the concepts because I can't read Mandarin.

This year has been a stormy one for me. Thankfully I managed to pull through but it has taken its toll on me mentally, emotionally and physically. Now, I feel like I'm starting from zero again in life (a recurring pattern in my life to be honest). I'm now at a crossroads in life and need to make some major life decisions as we move into the new decade.

I'm living overseas at the moment having recently finished my studies (I was a matured student who decided to pursue a second degree). I'm unemployed but aiming to find work and stay here. Do you see any opportunities for me to live and work abroad for by next year?

I'm also in two minds about my career path. Now that I'm nearing 40, I want to plan my career trajectory rather than jumping from one thing to another like I've done when I'm younger. My industry is a mixture of creative arts, technology, and education. I don't think I have problems getting employed but I want to know if I'll ever find a career that I'm happy in, utilizes my talents and also financially rewarding? What are some types of work that will suit me according to my chart?

I'm also planning to learn and practice spiritual science as (e.g astrology, palmistry, zwds) as I enjoy the esoteric arts while being able to engage and help others. Do I have the talent to study this?

Thank you so much in advance and I apologize for my long, rambling message. I do look forward to hearing back from you.

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: At a crossroads in life – grateful for any guidance
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 05:12:53 PM »
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.