Author Topic: Seeking help for suitability for entrepreneurship?  (Read 7924 times)

Offline zImmortal

Seeking help for suitability for entrepreneurship?
« on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:25 PM »
Hi i recently came across ZWDS finding it much more in dept than BAZI but am not good enough to see whether i can venture into entrepreneurship...
In Wealth palace i saw stars like Wu Qu and Tianfu +... but then also Qing Yang, Tian Luo & Hua Ji. May i ask if anyone could help with the meaning of the stars interaction.. Like wuqu with hua ji but tianfu also present..
I really want to start a business in the future .... But i not sure what industry? Country? Is Singapore ok? And what decade should I start...
THANKS ALOT for any advice possible would appreciate it so much. Thank You

DD.MM.YYYY : 29/12/2002 (Solar time, 04:16) (Tiger)

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Seeking help for suitability for entrepreneurship?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 03:29:18 AM »
Hello @zImmortal,

Q: "In Wealth palace i saw stars like Wu Qu and Tianfu +... but then also Qing Yang, Tian Luo & Hua Ji. May i ask if anyone could help with the meaning of the stars interaction.. Like wuqu with hua ji but tianfu also present.."

A: Wu Qu and Tian Fu is a very strong combination for wealth palace, it indicates you have a high wealth capacity. Hua Ji in Wealth palace may indicate you don’t have good financial abilities or not easy to save money. Meeting with Qing Yang and Tuo Luo, it may indicate you need extra effort to build your business, business development may not too smooth at the beginning.

Q: "I really want to start a business in the future .... But i not sure what industry? Country? Is Singapore ok? And what decade should I start..."

A: With Wu Qu and Tian Fu located in the Wealth palace and meeting with Qing Yang + Tuo Luo, you're most suitable to do a metal related industry such as electronics, hardware, gold & jewelry, etc. I don't see any obstacle for you to start your business in the current period, as generally you have a bright future.

Regards

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 09:31:28 AM »
@fan Ohh ok Thank you so much for your help really appreciate it alot  ;D

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 12:13:32 PM »
You're welcome  :)

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 04:47:20 PM »
@fan a recent qn came to mind...I was really wondering about the industry bc BAZI says my favourable elements would be earth and fire so would metal industries still be viable?

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 04:55:20 PM »
Hello @zImmortal,

I'm very sorry that I can't comment from Bazi perspective as I'm using ZWDS as my main tool. So feel free to find a second opinion from Bazi readers.

Regards

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 05:32:06 PM »
@fan Ooh ok no worries then. Thank You once again 😊

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 09:33:34 PM »
Wu Qu hua ji you might have uncontrol spending habits. Mostly when your pocket got money you will like to spend it till empty.  ;D just curious is it true in your real life situation?

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 06:00:32 PM »
@Remoteviewer Actually not alot...I think that must be the power of Tian Fu. I don't really have money issues and am rather conservative with spending though yes once in a while i do splurge, but very limited. i have however invested in stocks recently and lost abit in terms of stock price I'm not sure if that's attributed to hua ji. But technically the money isn't "loss" bc the price may increase so that's where i think tian fu can reclaim the money back

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 11:44:02 PM »
Tks for your feedback. Appreciate it. ;D

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 01:40:26 AM »
Hi @fan , may i just inquire 1 more thing? ... Since hua ji from happiness to opposite and since happiness palace if i am not wrong also represent mindset and ideas....does that mean my thought and ideas may cost me money? Thank you so much  :)

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 02:11:52 AM »
@Remoteviewer No problem  ;D

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 05:50:50 AM »
Hello @zImmortal,

Q: Since hua ji from happiness to opposite and since happiness palace if i am not wrong also represent mindset and ideas....does that mean my thought and ideas may cost me money?

A: No, it indicates:

1. You may have a restless mind with a lot of worry about troubles that do not exist, or

2. Often waste time on an insignificant problem.

Regards

Offline zImmortal

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 02:31:22 PM »
@fan Ooh ok thank you once again for your help  :D Really appreciate your help alot.  :)