Author Topic: Understanding own destiny, career and marriage compatibility  (Read 13914 times)

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
Understanding own destiny, career and marriage compatibility
« on: April 09, 2020, 11:49:56 AM »
Hello,

I would like to get some understanding of my own destiny using zwds. I have no knowledge of the tool but getting intrigue with how to read it.

I would like to know:
1.   Can I do business and if yes, better to have partnership or doing it alone? What industry would suit me?
2.   Compatibility with hubby. Are we ‘clashing’ each other or are we ‘supporting’ each other. I read some Bazi info and we are basically opposite each other, which create a few frictions.

Our birthdate info with adjusted time done:
1)   Female, 22 May 1980, 20:20, Malaysia
2)   Male, 16 June 1974, 02:11, Malaysia

Appreciate any input.

Many thanks.

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Understanding own destiny, career and marriage compatibility
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 11:56:51 AM »
Hello @chewak

Could you please also write the local birthtime? Some people are not using adjusted solar time. While I check both to verify the chart.

Regards

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 12:36:10 PM »
Hello @chewak

Could you please also write the local birthtime? Some people are not using adjusted solar time. While I check both to verify the chart.

Regards

1)   Female, 22 May 1980, 20:20, Malaysia
2)   Male, 16 June 1974, 03:00, Malaysia

Between can the tool read karmic relationship? or Karmic life?

Thanks.

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 01:56:19 PM »
1)   Female, 22 May 1980, 20:20, Malaysia

Before i read your chart Can i ask what is your highest qualification? How's your grade in math and science in early school years?

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »
Before i read your chart Can i ask what is your highest qualification? How's your grade in math and science in early school years?

My highest qualification is Master. My grade for both is A.

Edit: I find my Math usually sucks so need a lot of practise. Science I am always interested... (not sure if that makes any difference )

Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:46:56 PM by chewak »

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 06:20:46 PM »
Hello @chewak

Q: 1.   Can I do business and if yes, better to have partnership or doing it alone? What industry would suit me?
A: Yes, it is very possible, you have quite good business luck, and I don't see any issue with a partnership. You're most suitable to have a business in a snack, cake & bakery industry. The other option is in Earth related industries such as property agents and livestock products.

Q: 2.   Compatibility with hubby. Are we ‘clashing’ each other or are we ‘supporting’ each other. I read some Bazi info and we are basically opposite each other, which create a few frictions.
A: May I know since when you're in a relationship with your hubby? And how is your relationship so far?

Indeed there are some frictions, especially both of you have a very different perspective. But from both of your running period, I don't see any big issue with your relationship in the near future.

Regards

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 07:40:38 PM »

Q: 1.   Can I do business and if yes, better to have partnership or doing it alone? What industry would suit me?
A: Yes, it is very possible, you have quite good business luck, and I don't see any issue with a partnership. You're most suitable to have a business in a snack, cake & bakery industry. The other option is in Earth related industries such as property agents and livestock products.

• Does that mean in the next 5 - 10 years, would be ok to start any business?
At the moment, I have two small business (jewellery + skincare), where I am looking at changing. It isn't loosing money but not very profiting either. I was working permanently as IT Consultant.

Q: 2.   Compatibility with hubby. Are we ‘clashing’ each other or are we ‘supporting’ each other. I read some Bazi info and we are basically opposite each other, which create a few frictions.
A: May I know since when you're in a relationship with your hubby? And how is your relationship so far?

Indeed there are some frictions, especially both of you have a very different perspective. But from both of your running period, I don't see any big issue with your relationship in the near future.

We are married for 10 years now. Technically registered for marriage 2010 and had our wedding ceremony in 2011.
Relationship is ok. While last year was bad. However, last year for me too many overwhelming friends (from his) [which add to our arguments] that somehow things happened that severed the friendship.

• He does has some alcoholic issue. Would zwds actually able to read if he tends to be destructive via alcohol?
  • We seem to have communication issue, more so that he is the non expressive type of person and doesn't like confrontation, thus choose to keep it inside. Does zwds actually show if our spouse palace having bad stars or good? 

Thanks!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:42:38 PM by chewak »

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 07:43:50 PM »
I would also like to know any karmic / karma reading from my chart? Say life karma or relationship karma?

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 09:50:57 PM »
Hello chewak,

Q: Does that mean in the next 5 - 10 years, would be ok to start any business?
A: Yes, you have quite good business luck until 2031 later.

At the moment, I have two small business (jewellery + skincare), where I am looking at changing. It isn't loosing money but not very profiting either. I was working permanently as IT Consultant.
Jewelry is neutral for you, and skincare is not suitable at all.

Q: He does has some alcoholic issue. Would zwds actually able to read if he tends to be destructive via alcohol?
A: Something such as alcoholic, marriage, pregnancy, etc that has something to do with free will is hard to determine excatly from the chart. There are 30,000 people that were born in the same 2 hours, and not all of them will have the same traits. The environment will give a major influence on his alcoholic issue.

But we can see the tendency of lacking self-control for him, this is due to his Life (Destiny) palace transformed into Self Hua Ji.

Q: We seem to have communication issue, more so that he is the non expressive type of person and doesn't like confrontation, thus choose to keep it inside. Does zwds actually show if our spouse palace having bad stars or good?
A: Don't worry, generally it's OK.

Q: I would also like to know any karmic / karma reading from my chart? Say life karma or relationship karma?
A: I'm sorry I'm not sure what is it.

Regards

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 07:27:18 AM »
My highest qualification is Master. My grade for both is A.

Edit: I find my Math usually sucks so need a lot of practise. Science I am always interested... (not sure if that makes any difference )

Thank you!
Hi chewak tks for your feedback.
For business next year offer much better opportunity. In term of business element you are more suitable in water related industry. The rest of your questions Fan already answered.

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 11:32:03 AM »
Hi @fan

Is the snack, cake & bakery industry a water business? @Remoteviewer mentioned about water related industry, just wanting to understand if both are the same?

You are correct, his self control is actually lacking. Which result in doing more things he desires.

May I ask you in regards of his Birth Hour. As you can see the local time vs RST time are different. Can you let me know in terms of events or personalities of the two different hours for him please? I actually would like to understand which HOUR may be meant for or sound like him, as a lot of people debating differently.

Thanks in advance.

p/s: the karmic question is basically something I've read from the fiveArts forum where one can actually find out their karmic life and karmic relationship.

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 11:36:41 AM »
Hi chewak tks for your feedback.
For business next year offer much better opportunity. In term of business element you are more suitable in water related industry. The rest of your questions Fan already answered.

Thanks @Remoteviewer , just out of curiosity, with the feedback I've provided, what do you check it with please? Using zwds reference is ok  :)

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 06:32:56 AM »
Hello @chewak

Q: Is the snack, cake & bakery industry a water business?
A: It is a wood element.

Q: May I ask you in regards of his Birth Hour. As you can see the local time vs RST time are different. Can you let me know in terms of events or personalities of the two different hours for him please?
A: Here it is.

Using 1-3AM:
1. Between 2006-2015 is a bad period for his career and money luck, thus career progression would be slow. And if he was running a business in that period, high probability would fail.
2.  Between 2016-2025, his career is just so so.

Using 3-5AM:
1. Between 2006-2015 is a good period for his career and money luck.
2. Between 2016-2025 still a very good period for his career.

Regards

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2020, 01:30:29 PM »
Thanks @Remoteviewer , just out of curiosity, with the feedback I've provided, what do you check it with please? Using zwds reference is ok  :)
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 01:47:47 PM by Remoteviewer »

Offline chewak

• YI WEI
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2020, 07:11:41 AM »
Hi @fan, thank you for your help in reading our charts.  :)

I'll take note at the wood and earth element industries. Seems there is a possibility of water industry too?

We can't decide which hour is the best and he always has been a permanent employee. Although he feels there is career advancement / salary increment however he always felt that it is harder to climb the ladder at the pace that he expected. Seems like always have roadblocks.

• He worked for 10 years in a company. Got promoted during 2014.
  • Changed company to a higher rank since 2016. He does get increment and so on and this year may get a promotion.

Perhaps, earlier than 3am sounds like it.

Many thanks @fan. 🙏