General Category > Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Zi Wei feng shui

(1/2) > >>

Remoteviewer:
Anyone got any info regarding this subject? Tks.

astrologyboi:
hi there, I've dabbled in it, what we were you looking for?

Remoteviewer:
@ astrologyboi
Thank You for helping out. I just started in zwds and already amazed by it accuracy. Would like to know more about the feng shui part. How do you make used of your ziwei chart to enhance your peach blossom luck?

astrologyboi:
It’s way more accurate the just because you’re taking your chart which is unique to you to tell which are the best directions.

It’s the only system that I can check multiple businesses to find out based on what business industry type is doing well or not.

It’s not used so much to activate like other feng shui systems.

For peach blossom I would say depends on your timing, 10 year and yearly chart. Using Lian Zhen and Tan Lang to see if there’s good or bad pattern and whether you meet it. What do you plan on using peach blossom for?

Remoteviewer:

--- Quote from: astrologyboi on April 06, 2020, 04:49:20 PM ---It’s the only system that I can check multiple businesses to find out based on what business industry type is doing well or not.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. What does ziwei revealed about this year business opportunity? 

--- Quote from: astrologyboi on April 06, 2020, 04:49:20 PM ---It’s not used so much to activate like other feng shui systems.

--- End quote ---

Aha no quick fix. It ok.

--- Quote from: astrologyboi on April 06, 2020, 04:49:20 PM ---For peach blossom I would say depends on your timing, 10 year and yearly chart. Using Lian Zhen and Tan Lang to see if there’s good or bad pattern and whether you meet it. What do you plan on using peach blossom for?

--- End quote ---

Both Lian Zhen and Tan Lang hua lu to Mao palace which is life health. Mao is in East direction. Any significant in it? Tks for looking into it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version