Author Topic: Advise on Career and Wealth  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Hiddenroad

Advise on Career and Wealth
« on: July 03, 2020, 12:46:29 AM »
Attempted own business but failed and got into debt. Had changed few jobs along the way not because self not performing, performance wise no issue, but more on the self cant hold on long enough when not happy with the job (always due to many few factors combined). Now in a company, quite being noted on the not bad performance but due to few stuffs, I'm thinking to make a leave again. Wanted to find opportunity to do business again but cant seem to work or none of any bright chance. Sometimes I'm so hate myself. Is this going to be the cycle of my life.. job change, debted, keep dreaming..?

Birthplace: Perak
Time: 2.25am
Date: 04/12/1983

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Advise on Career and Wealth
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 01:25:54 AM »
Hello @Hiddenroad,

Could you confirm whether it's 4 Dec 1983 or 12 April 1983? Could you also give some information what was your business and in which year you started it? If your birthdate is 4 Dec 1983 and you start your business in 2016/2019, there is a high probability of failure.

Regards

Offline Hiddenroad

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 02:05:17 AM »
Hello @fan,

Thanks for your time.

It's 4th Dec 1983.
1st Business - F&B business, started in year 2011.
2nd Business - Construction Line and Smart Home segment + F&B, started in year 2019.

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 12:36:13 AM »
Will you be disappointed if I were to say your bazi isn't suitable to go into business ?  What I meant is that, you can still own stake in the business, but someone runs it for you. i.e. being a shareholder level only.

Smart Home Segment actual has potential for growth, it makes use of technology and currently we are in period 9 (fire), which relates to technology and internet.

Offline Hiddenroad

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 02:42:41 PM »
Hi J27945,

I'll not be disappointed, I was informed of that before (but what i understand was that I can run the business but I can't be the no.1, only no.2 in the company). May I know what is it on me in the bazi that I'm not suitable to go into business, is it the Destiny or the Person Behavior?

For my current employment, I may be able to build something with the company, but there are some turn-offs (covid19 paycuts and some others) in the company that made me not feeling wanted to move further with the company. Should I stay or proceed to find a new and leave?

Thanks for your time.

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 10:08:02 PM »
Based on the time of question, did a divination. Better to stay at least until pass 22 Dec then you decide whether or not to move into business. Reason being, currently funding situation are kinda being subdue. Life door doesn't produce your palace. Moreover, your palace has signs of 'robbers'. Likelihood of wealth loss is higher if you place out capital at this point in time.

Offline Hiddenroad

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 01:46:07 AM »
Based on the time of question, did a divination. Better to stay at least until pass 22 Dec then you decide whether or not to move into business. Reason being, currently funding situation are kinda being subdue. Life door doesn't produce your palace. Moreover, your palace has signs of 'robbers'. Likelihood of wealth loss is higher if you place out capital at this point in time.

Noted on your advise.
Not pursuing business, how about moving out from current employment into new employment, when is my nearest chance? And should I actively pursue it and grab it without hesistant shall any better offer pass by?