Author Topic: Need free reading for wealth and love luck  (Read 9027 times)

Offline 6699

Need free reading for wealth and love luck
« on: October 22, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
Dear Master,

This is my DOB (27/10/1991 20:03 Jakarta Indonesia GMT +7 Male)
Please help reading my ZWDS chart about wealth/career and love luck.
1. Is there any career/business opportunity coming in the next couple years?
2. When will I meet my future gf or getting married?

Thank you in advance.  :)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 05:40:39 PM by Mr8574 »

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Need free reading for wealth and love luck
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »
Hi @Mr8574,

1. Basically you have a very good career and money luck. Generally, there's a high possibility you want to start your own business in the next year, but beware of losing a lot of money in 2020. So starting your own business is not favorable in the next few years until 2024.

2. You have a quite bright relationship luck in 2019-2020, but for marriage, I'm very sorry I don't see it in the near future.

Anyway if you have your house floorplan, you can also post it for some free Feng Shui advices and let's see if we can do some improvement.

Regards

Offline 6699

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 07:59:42 PM »
Hi @Mr8574,

1. Basically you have a very good career and money luck. Generally, there's a high possibility you want to start your own business in the next year, but beware of losing a lot of money in 2020. So starting your own business is not favorable in the next few years until 2024.

2. You have a quite bright relationship luck in 2019-2020, but for marriage, I'm very sorry I don't see it in the near future.

Anyway if you have your house floorplan, you can also post it for some free Feng Shui advices and let's see if we can do some improvement.

Regards

Hi Master @fan,

Thanks for the reading and I wish you get good karma by giving free reading.

1. So I have greater chance to get into relationship in 2019-2020? Should I be more active?

2. What career/business sector suits me the best? I'm interested to join politics, will I have good career ranks?

3. If I should focus on career in the mean time, is it true that in workplace I will be dealing more with foreigners and people older than me? Sometimes I feel like I always meet more older people and people in high position rather than same age or younger.

My bedroom is located either W/SW of my house (I should calculate again). My sleeping position direct to East and my desk direction is to South.

Thanks in advance  ;)

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 08:52:39 PM »
Hi @Mr8574

Thank you, you're welcome.

1. So I have greater chance to get into relationship in 2019-2020?
Yes.

Should I be more active?
As destiny reader, I only read the Heaven Luck, but for human action I can't interfere with your choice, so it must fully depend on yourself.

2. What career/business sector suits me the best? I'm interested to join politics,
Please see the attached images, it's my calculation for your suitable business. Basically, your best suitable business is in the fire element, such as a restaurant and politics related career.

will I have good career ranks?
Yes, you're likely may hold a very good position in the future, as basically you have a very good career luck, but beware of legal related problems in the future, especially between 2025-2034.

3. If I should focus on career in the mean time, is it true that in workplace I will be dealing more with foreigners and people older than me? Sometimes I feel like I always meet more older people and people in high position rather than same age or younger.

For the foreigners, I've no comment, but for older people, it's likely because Tian Liang that's located in your Career palace has the image of the elderly.

And what's the house facing direction? My advice is just to avoid NE / SE house facing direction.

Regards

Offline 6699

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 09:08:03 PM »
Hi @Mr8574

Thank you, you're welcome.
Yes.
As destiny reader, I only read the Heaven Luck, but for human action I can't interfere with your choice, so it must fully depend on yourself.
Please see the attached images, it's my calculation for your suitable business. Basically, your best suitable business is in the fire element, such as a restaurant and politics related career.
Yes, you're likely may hold a very good position in the future, as basically you have a very good career luck, but beware of legal related problems in the future, especially between 2025-2034.

For the foreigners, I've no comment, but for older people, it's likely because Tian Liang that's located in your Career palace has the image of the elderly.

And what's the house facing direction? My advice is just to avoid NE / SE house facing direction.

Regards

Hi Master @fan,

My house direction is to the North, luckily not NE / SE.
Tian Liang located in career does it mean I will often interact with elder people than younger people? Could it be I will get support and knowledge from elder people?

Thanks!

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 09:31:10 PM »
Tian Liang located in career does it mean I will often interact with elder people than younger people? Could it be I will get support and knowledge from elder people?

Thanks!

Yes, generally Tian Liang symbolizes elderly, large age gap, etc. Tian Liang in the Career palace also indicates it's likely and suitable for you to work in a large organization and become the key person. As Tian Ji is also located in your Career palace, the star nature indicates movement and change, it means you may often change your job or workplace, but the change is for the better. The more often you change your job/workplace, it's more advantageous for you.   

Regards

Offline 6699

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 09:50:19 PM »
Yes, generally Tian Liang symbolizes elderly, large age gap, etc. Tian Liang in the Career palace also indicates it's likely and suitable for you to work in a large organization and become the key person. As Tian Ji is also located in your Career palace, the star nature indicates movement and change, it means you may often change your job or workplace, but the change is for the better. The more often you change your job/workplace, it's more advantageous for you.   

Regards

Dear Master @fan,

Thank you for the reading and reply.
Wish me luck  :)

GBU!

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 11:18:16 PM »
Hi @Mr8574,

Thank you and you're welcome  :)

Regards