Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ba Zi 八字 / What kind of chart is this?
« Last post by Best on December 31, 2020, 08:33:27 PM »
This lady have taken part in Hong Kong protest. How is her life in the coming year? Will she go to jail?
FREE Chart Reading Request / Re: Need help to verify which is my correct chart.
« Last post by Aztral on December 23, 2020, 04:28:04 PM »
For the time, the calculator offers different time zones so i guess put in the place of birth and time zone there and I think it should be ok?
FREE Chart Reading Request / I'd like to ask about health, parents and spirituality
« Last post by Aztral on December 23, 2020, 04:22:01 PM »
Birth Time : 7pm (GMT +8)
Birth Date : 25 Jan 2003
Birth Place : Singapore
Question : Health Palace, Parents Palace and about how about my spirituality like how strong it is (if this is even possible from the chart?)
Thank you to everyone in advance!
FREE Chart Reading Request / Need help to verify which is my correct chart.
« Last post by John 1973 on December 19, 2020, 11:21:48 AM »
Hi Everyone... I am in a dilemma in choosing which one is my correct birth chart as my birth time fall in a different zone if I use the local time versus True Solar time. Can someone help me to verify?

My brith time is 14 January 1973 23:38 hours based on local time. It will be 22:48 hours based on True Solar time. There is some important events that happen in 2007 and 2013 January (before Chinese new year) for me. Can anyone figure what happen during the above mention years base on the two different birth chart?

If yes, I will know exactly which one is my correct Birth chart. Thank you very much.

Cheers,
John
FREE Chart Reading Request / Can I kindly ask for ZWDS guidance, pls :)
« Last post by razorbladic on December 16, 2020, 11:13:19 PM »
Hello guys,

6 months ago i just found out about BaZi and since then was reading a lot about it, so I can understand my own path and challenges and how possibly to deal with them. Recently came across ZWDS as well and using the ZWDS calculator I started reading about it too. Since I'm pretty much newbie with the subject matter, I'd be very happy to kindly ask you for a little bit help about reading my ZWDS chart correctly. Some of the things I read about the stars and palaces where true and some not really. I understand that stars aspect each other and that produce different effects, which I'm not educated enough to determine. What i'd like to know about my chart is where is broken and how can i fix it and how to balance things out.

I'd like to give you my personal output info as reference point so those of you who like to take a look, would have better understanding why and how than me.

Date: 30.10.1985
Hour: 00:03h (12:03 AM) Zi Hour
GMT: +2 (no DST)

My Bazi chart looks like that with True Solar Time correction. According to it I'm Yin Metal DM and Earth element is too much, which tends to make me more of a thinker than doer, which is mostly true. To balance my chart i need mostly Wood and a little bit of Water, as far as I know. My DM is a weak one, it needs support to accomplish things, which is part of my personal struggle for years. The earthly clashes shown between Ox and Dog and now in my 10 year cycle of Goat, is very prominent.

I suffer from depression and i'm prone to suicidal thoughts and negative thoughts, because of a lot of emotional traumas, related to family issues (being abandoned by my biological parents and later being adopted and not supported by my foster parents as well). I always felt rejected and not understood, which led to not very successful partnership either. I'm trying to learn to be independent, and not be so stuck in needing someone's help, but after a lot of trials with career or anything else, I don't find a way to succeed in almost nothing. Which at this point of my life makes me feel lost and confused as to where is my strengths and what path to follow, since everything seems to fall apart anytime I try to do something. As some of you know Yin Metal crack easily under pressure, so I'm trying to find a balanced way to stronger myself.

This is what my ZWDS chart looks like, using the True Solar Time again:

Thank you in advance to anyone who likes to share any opinion about my chart. Any information will be much appreciated. I need your help and guidance. Thank you again. :) Stay safe and be blessed!
FREE Chart Reading Request / request for zwds reading of wealth
« Last post by quietwood on December 10, 2020, 01:13:13 AM »
Male
Singapore kk hospital

Hows my wealth outlook for 2021?
Here is your chart.

Hi I would like to have some direction in my life.

1) career: i have been working for corporates dealing with people for 15 years and i have worked overseas and i pretty much enjoyed it. however i came back 3 years ago because of a man which at the end failed. So far after being back in in my home country it has been stagnant, and boring. i am hoping to hear from fellow sifu's if my destiny and full potential is based overseas? when is a good year for me to move

2) relationship.. i am in one right now but i am unsure if he is the one for me... i am constantly looking for financial stability but my BF's business not doing well

3) is it a good time to buy another property for ownstay/investment?

hence i hope you can decipher my chart to help me with my direction.
I am a Female, Born : 21.09.1982 @ 3.17am Malaysia time

Dear all sifus out there,

I am completely new in ZWDS, would be happy if anyone out here can help to give some useful tips from my chart.
Date of birth 9 April 1997 (2.30PM) malaysian, Female

many thanks ,
Dear Sensei,

Very fascinated with ZWDS. I have started learning the basics and would like your kind advise on my current 10 year luck and the next 10 year luck as it pertains to my wealth, career and business.

I am female.
Birthdate:  24 september, 1969
Time: 10:30 am

Best regards,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10