Author Topic: Reading For Love and Wealth  (Read 7118 times)

Offline AndyNgo

Reading For Love and Wealth
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:49:14 AM »
Hello,

My brithday is July 10, 1982 born in Vietnam at 20:50. I want to know if i will mert my future wife soon and be married. I have gone to many relationships and it never worked out. Also I would like to know if my wealth is going to be better soon.

-Andy

Offline Administrator

Re: Reading For Love and Wealth
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 01:45:36 PM »
Hi @AndyNgo,

Indeed your romance luck is not too good currently, but your wealth luck is pretty good, so nothing to worry about your wealth in the future.

There's something that hinders your romance luck related to your personality, you're a very emotional person, you may not realize that sometimes your words may hurt others although you don't have any intention to do so. This part you need to improve.

And also please check your house direction, if you're living in the East or Southeast house direction, or there's a toilet/stove located in the North / East area of your house, it may hinder your romance luck.

Offline AndyNgo

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 01:54:55 PM »
When you said house direction do you mean the direction the front door is facing? And the kichten and bathroom direction from where  my room is at? Im current sleeping with my head toward west and my bathroom is next door.  With my chart can you if U will get marriage if so when? It seem like love come quick and goes quick too.

Offline AndyNgo

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
Also this year so far my money been exhausted. Hopefully next couple month will be better. Overall my lifetime will I be wealthy because it been rough the past 10 years. Ups and down...

Offline Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »
Hi AndyNgo,

When you said house direction do you mean the direction the front door is facing?
If the front door is facing the same direction as the house, then yes it is. But if the front door is tilted, then use the house facing direction.

And the kichten and bathroom direction from where  my room is at? Im current sleeping with my head toward west and my bathroom is next door.
Stand in the center of your house, then measure the location of the toilet and kitchen from there, you can download and use compass apps in a smartphone.

With my chart can you if U will get marriage if so when? It seem like love come quick and goes quick too.
There's a possibility but unfortunately it seems not in the near future. I'll help to check if there's a way to improve your house Feng Shui, so please measure your house facing direction and the location of toilet/kitchen from the center of your house.

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 11:19:17 PM »
Hello,

My brithday is July 10, 1982 born in Vietnam at 20:50. I want to know if i will mert my future wife soon and be married. I have gone to many relationships and it never worked out. Also I would like to know if my wealth is going to be better soon.

-Andy

In 2020, Rat is a romance / blossom star in relations to your BaZi chart. Set up an intention corner, spell circle or simply make use of SouthEast in 2020 to cast an intention, mediate or to search for that love/ romance/ blossom.

离 South, Gua 9
生氣    :    東 E
天醫    :    東南 SE
延年    :    北 N
伏位    :    南 S
禍害    :    東北 NE
五鬼    :    西 W
六煞    :    西南 SW
絕命    :    西北 NW