Author Topic: Zi Wei feng shui  (Read 10873 times)

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
Zi Wei feng shui
« on: February 24, 2020, 09:54:10 PM »
Anyone got any info regarding this subject? Tks.

Offline astrologyboi

Re: Zi Wei feng shui
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 12:26:57 AM »
hi there, I've dabbled in it, what we were you looking for?

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 10:35:07 AM »
@ astrologyboi
Thank You for helping out. I just started in zwds and already amazed by it accuracy. Would like to know more about the feng shui part. How do you make used of your ziwei chart to enhance your peach blossom luck?

Offline astrologyboi

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 04:49:20 PM »
It’s way more accurate the just because you’re taking your chart which is unique to you to tell which are the best directions.

It’s the only system that I can check multiple businesses to find out based on what business industry type is doing well or not.

It’s not used so much to activate like other feng shui systems.

For peach blossom I would say depends on your timing, 10 year and yearly chart. Using Lian Zhen and Tan Lang to see if there’s good or bad pattern and whether you meet it. What do you plan on using peach blossom for?

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 07:13:30 PM »
It’s the only system that I can check multiple businesses to find out based on what business industry type is doing well or not.

Interesting. What does ziwei revealed about this year business opportunity? 

It’s not used so much to activate like other feng shui systems.

Aha no quick fix. It ok.

For peach blossom I would say depends on your timing, 10 year and yearly chart. Using Lian Zhen and Tan Lang to see if there’s good or bad pattern and whether you meet it. What do you plan on using peach blossom for?

Both Lian Zhen and Tan Lang hua lu to Mao palace which is life health. Mao is in East direction. Any significant in it? Tks for looking into it. 

Offline astrologyboi

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »
Interesting. What does ziwei revealed about this year business opportunity? 

Aha no quick fix. It ok.

Both Lian Zhen and Tan Lang hua lu to Mao palace which is life health. Mao is in East direction. Any significant in it? Tks for looking into it. 

I don't really use Zi Wei for the general view but more personal, kind of like eventhough there's covid19 some people will do better than others, its individual. I would look into your 10 year and yearly to see what industry and opportunity.

I've never tried it but I always like to experiment :) you could try putting a photo of yourself haha. I know in feng shui zi, mao, wu, you are peach blossom. Each direction represents 3 animals and people put flowers or water feature there. Apparently makes you more charming or luckier with the opposite sex

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 05:35:29 AM »
Thanks you for your tips. Quite similar to feng shui style.

Are you a master in zwds? How long have you been studying it?

Offline astrologyboi

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 10:16:12 PM »
yeah that’s traditional feng shui. But zi wei feng shui is completely different, its about seeing your luck with that particular property.

I'm dont consider myself a master as I’m still always learning new things. I’ve started learning Zi wei in 2006. But the first 8 years was difficult. I didn’t really get it. Always stopped for a few years, giving up.

I mainly invest in businesses and properties. When I had a few properties, I find it hard to accept astrology readings when I was told property luck was good.

When you have more 1 property not all of them will do well i.e. tenanted or sell at profit. So I went did some research to see why some did better than others.

What do you use Zi Wei Dou Shu for?

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 01:16:46 AM »
Seems like you are still exploring and trying to fact check your research. And How do you bridge your luck with a particular property? Care to share something in this?
Me too, looking for ways to monetise these CM knowledge. A few chart reading here and there are just for fun and practise. In these challenging time CM become the useful tools to create your future.