Author Topic: A quick reading (career and moving abroad), please  (Read 7554 times)

Offline tidwop

A quick reading (career and moving abroad), please
« on: November 06, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »
Dear Master,

May I ask you a quick reading about my chart?

DOB : 2nd July 1990, 8:30 AM
Place : Ha Long, Vietnam

About my career, I've been working for 4 years in 2 different jobs, and I've always had to face a lot of pressure, long hours at work, working on weekends. During those 2 jobs, it never ended really well (almost fired or ending contracts for both parties). Currently I'm looking for a job. Do you see any opportunities or changes in the future? Do you think I have the possibility of starting my own business?
And about moving, I've been living in France for 7 years but I have never really enjoyed living there, people are not really friendly. Is it good for me to move to another country?

Thank you very much for your answer, it would help me a lot!

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: A quick reading (career and moving abroad), please
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 09:53:11 PM »
Hi @tidwop, could you please specify your gender, male/female?

Offline tidwop

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 09:54:56 PM »
Hello Fan, thank you very much. My gender is Female.

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 10:35:02 PM »
Hi @tidwop,

About my career, I've been working for 4 years in 2 different jobs, and I've always had to face a lot of pressure, long hours at work, working on weekends. During those 2 jobs, it never ended really well (almost fired or ending contracts for both parties). Currently I'm looking for a job. Do you see any opportunities or changes in the future? Do you think I have the possibility of starting my own business?
Indeed your chart shows that currently is a very stressful period for you. It's like the peak of your career, you will be very busy with your job in this ZWDS luck period (until 2023). For a career change, the nearest possible time that I see is in 2020.

Regarding starting your own business, I recommend waiting for it until 2024. Currently, it's not a good period for starting your own business, there's a high possibility of business failure in this luck period. After 2024, your business luck will be very good, so I recommend staying as an employee until your next ZWDS period (2024 above).

And about moving, I've been living in France for 7 years but I have never really enjoyed living there, people are not really friendly. Is it good for me to move to another country?
I don't see any issue for you to move to another country. The reason is looking at your Travel palace, there's Tian Ma, Lu Cun, Wen Qu, and Zuo Fu, all of them are very favorable stars. So generally, it's very favorable for you to move out far away from your birthplace. You may not realize that your career progress is much better overseas. So the answer is yes, it's good for you to move to another country, as long as you move out far away from your birthplace.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Offline tidwop

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 05:38:41 AM »
Fan, thank you so much for your reading !  :)

You may not realize that your career progress is much better overseas.

Do you mean that the fact of moving to another country wouldn't change my career conditions? But I guess it would still improve my social environment?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

:)

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 07:04:15 AM »
Do you mean that the fact of moving to another country wouldn't change my career conditions?
Yes, your career would still very good overseas regardless of moving to another country.

But I guess it would still improve my social environment?
Yes, but of course it also depends on the culture of the country you move and friendliness of the people there.

Regards  :)

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2020, 11:21:31 PM »
Dear Master,

May I ask you a quick reading about my chart?

DOB : 2nd July 1990, 8:30 AM
Place : Ha Long, Vietnam

Thank you very much for your answer, it would help me a lot!

2020, your chart will move and you prob. feel unsettled again.