some light in my darkness

(1/1)

Akhenaton:
1. Gender: Male
2. Birth Place: Romania
3. Date of Birth: 16 nov 1981
4. Time of Birth : 7:30 am

Please if you can help me with some answers:

1. Relation with my parents,and my sister i can`t forgive them and I don`t speak with them for several years. I need to now if i will reconciliate with them and when.Maybe some info about the root problem regarding this.
2. With my wife,we we`l get along or we divorce?
3. I can be a good writer?

Sorry if i have more than1 question and thankyou  in advance for answer/s.Best regards

fan:
Hello @Akhenaton, welcome to this forum.

Regarding your questions,

Q: "Relation with my parents,and my sister i can`t forgive them and I don`t speak with them for several years. I need to now if i will reconciliate with them and when.Maybe some info about the root problem regarding this."
A: Indeed from ZWDS perspective your inborn relationship with parents and siblings is "broken". In your Parents palace, there's Po Jun as a "destructive" star and in your Siblings palace, there's Zi Wei with Wen Chang that transformed into Hua Ji indicate not a good sign for a relationship. So what we can do is to minimize this issue by tolerance and good understanding for them.

Q: "With my wife,we we`l get along or we divorce?"
A: Indeed currently is the hardest period for your romance life, especially between 2015-2021. If you want to maintain this marriage, I recommend enduring this issue until 2021.

And may I know what's your current house direction? Please check if you're living in a SW / NE house direction or if there's a toilet/kitchen located in SE / S area of your house, it may impact your romance life.

Q: "I can be a good writer?"
A: Currently is the peak luck period for your career, so you can just follow your passion and your luck will support it.

Regards

Akhenaton:
Thank you very much

And may I know what's your current house direction? Please check if you're living in a SW / NE house direction or if there's a toilet/kitchen located in SE / S area of your house, it may impact your romance life.

I checked, my house is on N-S direction, so no sw/ne direction...

I also had a lifetime friend, who in my oppinion I think he posses dark power ...but I`m not very sure about it, we have a very strong relationship ,he is born on 8 july 1977, don`t know hour, i read that we had met in past life...

fan:
Hello @Akhenaton,

Could you please stand in the center of your house and check if there's a toilet/kitchen located in SE / S area of your house?

Regarding your friend, I'm very sorry that I can't give any comment without birth hour as I'm using ZWDS to plot the chart.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version