General Category > FREE Chart Reading Request

Humbly request for advise / help

(1/2) > >>

AWhite:
Hi Fan,

Firstly, thank you in advance for having the free reading session in the forum.
My questions are very simple.

As a brief, I have a very turmoil life this year, emotionally, physically and financially. My destiny this year falls in hai,  and I am due to have my decade luck change to hai at the age of 44 - therefore, my first question is, will my life in next decade going to be as turmoil as this year?
Secondly, my spouse palace is a disaster, will my marriage be better off next decade if I continue to be patience for now?
Lastly, I would like to know the likelihood of age that I would die (I am sorry, I am not being negative, I just hope my bad karma will end by then)

If it's too sensitive, I am happy for you to pm me.

1. Gender: Female
2. Birth Place: Malaysia
3. Date of Birth: 14th Mar 1981
4. Time of Birth: 15:30

Thank you much

fan:
Hello @AWhite,

After plotting your chart, your birth time may fall into different hour pillar after adjustment to solar time (15.30 = 14:39 solar time in Malaysia). I'm afraid we need to find the correct chart first to prevent misreading.

If you were born after 15.00:

1. Is there any accident, surgery, or miscarriage between 2004-2005 or 2009-2011?

2. 2015-2016 or 2018-2019 is not a good year in term of health, especially liver, urinary, bladder, or gallbladder may be problematic in those years.

If you were born before 15.00:

2016 / 2019 is also not a good year in terms of health, but it may be related to bone, tooth, nerve related issue, or surgery.

Your information will be important to confirm the correct chart first.

Regards

AWhite:
I believe it’s after 15:00
2004-2005 - yes I have miscarriage.
2019 - I have c sec together with tubal ligation. After that, I find problem with urinary control. During pregnancy period between 2018-2019, I keep having acid reflux

fan:
Hello @AWhite,

Thanks for your feedback. Based on your information, it seems after 15.00 chart is more accurate.

Anyway actually at first I also cast a Qi Men Dun Jia divination based on your asking time, and indeed it shows you may have a digestive issue currently. 天芮 star that indicates illness located with 己 Earth that symbolizes digestion. Together with 丙, there's also a possibility you may have inflammation. Currently, medical treatment and Chinese medicine may not be very effective to cure the disease. Thus I think I must also give help from Feng Shui, but I need your husband's birth details to check it.

Regarding your questions,

--- Quote ---As a brief, I have a very turmoil life this year, emotionally, physically and financially. My destiny this year falls in hai,  and I am due to have my decade luck change to hai at the age of 44 - therefore, my first question is, will my life in next decade going to be as turmoil as this year?
--- End quote ---

No, your next decade luck will be very different and much better than your current situation. Indeed I must say this decade luck is not an easy period for you, especially for your marriage.

--- Quote ---Secondly, my spouse palace is a disaster, will my marriage be better off next decade if I continue to be patience for now?

--- End quote ---

Yes, as I said before, your next decade luck will be much better than your current situation. The most crucial year for your marriage is 2021, please wait until that year if you want to maintain your marriage.

--- Quote ---Lastly, I would like to know the likelihood of age that I would die (I am sorry, I am not being negative, I just hope my bad karma will end by then)

--- End quote ---
Honestly, this question can't be answered just by looking at the chart. Because roughly there are 30,000 people that are born in the same Chinese hour, and even people with the same chart may not die at the same time. So I'm very sorry, I don't have an answer to this question.

I hope it helps.

Regards

AWhite:
Thank you much.

My husband 5th Sep 1978, 11.35pm. Born in Malaysia too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version