Author Topic: Request for ZWDS reading  (Read 5056 times)

Offline xuetang

Request for ZWDS reading
« on: January 21, 2020, 10:03:54 PM »
Hello,

These are my Birth details, DOB -  Feb 4, 1974; TOB:  - 20:00 pm. Male, Indonesia

Need some insight into my birth chart, especially health and career.

Thank you in advance.

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Request for ZWDS reading
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 01:57:20 AM »
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.

Offline xuetang

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 10:32:20 PM »
Hi,

The actual time of birth is 20:01 pm. I guess one second doesn't make a lot of difference and affect
the results of the reading?

This is interesting. I had a bazi reading once and was advised that it would be best for me not to enter into any form of conventional business because there's a high chance for failure.  I was also told that I'm better off as a salaried employee.  So this part about career direction is a bit confusing for me.

However, I did have problems with colleagues in numerous occasions when I was an employee.  It was easy for me to get into difficult situations and faced a lot of competition at work. In fact, I got back-stabbed even by those whom I considered as my friends.

I believe relationship issues can be seen in the zwds chart, right?

Also, I never attained any significant position when I was an employee.

Those bad experiences led me to do freelance/consultation work. I figured it would be better
for me to work alone because I could not handle the stress of working with others.  Is this a better path for me to follow?

I have some lingering health issues for some time now. Can I send you a PM to discuss this and other concerns further?

Thank you

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 10:55:07 PM »
Hello @xuetang,

This is interesting. I had a bazi reading once and was advised that it would be best for me not to enter into any form of conventional business because there's a high chance for failure.  I was also told that I'm better off as a salaried employee.  So this part about career direction is a bit confusing for me.
I'm afraid that I may have a different opinion on this. In fact, you have quite good business luck and not suitable to work as an employee as I said before.

I believe relationship issues can be seen in the zwds chart, right?
Yes.

Those bad experiences led me to do freelance/consultation work. I figured it would be better
for me to work alone because I could not handle the stress of working with others.  Is this a better path for me to follow?
Yes, generally consultation work is very suitable for you. What kind of freelance / consulting that you do?

I have some lingering health issues for some time now. Can I send you a PM to discuss this and other concerns further?
Yes, feel free to send me a PM for further discussion.

Regards