Author Topic: Need life guidance, please  (Read 12792 times)

Offline Calcium

Need life guidance, please
« on: November 05, 2019, 09:14:15 PM »
Dear sifus,

My birth detail is: 7 November 1992 13.10 p.m (Wei hour)
Plaçe: Medan, Indonesia
Lost direction in life. Having trust issue and great emotional distress..
My relationship with people isn't that good basically because of my sensitive soul and trust issue. Am I prone to meet harmful people and / or fair weather friends and betrayal? What should I do for improve my life? Should I trust my siblings? Is it true that from zwds chart my siblings is not trustworthy?
Anyone can provide me career guidance for 2020? Any chance of switching for better job or travel because of career? How this rest of 2019 for me?

Please help and thanks in advance
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:16:13 PM by Calcium »

Offline fan

• Administrator
Re: Need life guidance, please
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 10:00:41 PM »
Hi @Calcium,

Please see the attached image.

1. First, the problem in your chart is more than half of your "soul" is composed of the water elements. (I have my own calculation regarding element composition, so it may differ from other online calculators).

2. Second, people that have a lot of water element is very sensitive and easily get offended. In your case, it's 3 times of normal value, this is the biggest issue (the normal value for each element is 20%). So it's not that you're prone to meet harmful people, but there's an issue inside yourself that must be fixed.

3. Third, from ZWDS perspective there are Lian Zhen and Po Jun resides in Siblings palace. It's not that your sibling is not trustworthy, but indeed the combination of Lian Zhen and Po Jun is the worst combination for human relationships, it indicates the relationship in that certain palace that has this combination is "broken", it also means you have less affinity with siblings.

4. Regarding #2, I see this as a serious issue. If you can't overcome this, you will always feel "Lost direction in life. Having trust issue and great emotional distress" anywhere and anytime. One solution to minimize this issue is by using Feng Shui, as Bazi/ZWDS is the diagnostics tool, and Feng Shui is the remedy.

5. Regarding career, I don't see any issue with your career. The problem is #2 may hinder your luck.

6. Let me know your house direction, bedroom location, and floorplan if you're interested to fix this issue by Feng Shui.

Best regards

Offline Calcium

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 12:28:51 AM »
Hello @fan

Thanks for your reading and advice. My house facing South and my bedroom facing East. You're right about my weak emotional health, it's very serious to the point of having depression state. I feel very desperate and need help badly at the moment  :(

My main issue till today is my "toxic parent" <mother mainly> who keep haunting me and keep doing some "dirty tricks" to put me under her control and use me. She has violent, rude, wicked, and "must get whatever she want at all cost" attitude. When I was a child, she use violence to tame me and do whatever her wishes. During my teen years, I lived with my uncle and suffered from depression and childhood trauma for years and go to psychiatrist for recovery. I even made some poor decisions and addicted to bad habits because of depression which is affected my career choice and life till today  :( Now it's like I am living a life which is not my life..

My "blood family" ruined my life more than support. Just very little help from parents. She want to control me like a child but refuse to give me my right as an adult. It's my uncle who support me all the time, including financial and education. Even though I stay with my uncle, my "so-called parent" still can visit me and terroring my life..

Today, She keep telling lie about how much she love me and how bad I am for not respecting her as parent.. I believe if not because she is old today, she will use violence to get what she want again.. She is a psychopath indeed..

5. Regarding career, I don't see any issue with your career. The problem is #2 may hinder your luck.

This is the irony of my life.. Many of my seniors also said that I am actually a capable and talented person that take the wrong path in life. If not because of my "blood family" my life will be comfortable today and I will enjoy what I'm doing...  :(

The only way I could think to escape from all my problems is going far away from my home which is also good from ZWDS and other astrology.. I got some opportunities from job actually in the last 3 years but all was failed due to my uncle and my "so-called parent" keep blocked my way by restrain my important documents and some other dirty tricks. I know that my uncle genuinely care of me and won't let me go far because he loves me but this is like killing me softly and slowly from inside  :( :(

I can't deny that all my problems at home is badly affected my work performance and health these days  :( Some of my work teammates even use my pain as opportunities to defame me to the boss and create some bad gossips about me  :(

I've reached my limit now, feel very tired after long battle with depression and with some psychopath who act as fake nice people in my life; thinking of suicide as an option to relieve from all my pains but luckily meet some religious people who reminds me about the karma I should go thru and god..  I can't stop crying in silence when looking at the happy family of my colleagues and keep thinking that life is very very unfair..

Some friends advise me to get married so I could get out.. But the problem is even in my romance life and social circle, my family also want to interfere.. I am locked in a cage.. Also my trust issue and my introvert character due to traumatic past blocked my way..  :(

That's the reason I feel lost direction now.. Don't know what to do and very desperate.

From Bazi 2020 has chance of travelling for me, Geng Zi combine with Shen in year (social) palace indicate change in social circle.. Is that correct? Would this migration successful and last long?

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 04:23:23 AM »
Hi @Calcium,

Thanks for sharing your story.

My house facing South and my bedroom facing East.
If you stand in the center of the house, where's your bedroom located?

My main issue till today is my "toxic parent" <mother mainly> who keep haunting me and keep doing some "dirty tricks" to put me under her control and use me. She has violent, rude, wicked, and "must get whatever she want at all cost" attitude. When I was a child, she use violence to tame me and do whatever her wishes. During my teen years, I lived with my uncle and suffered from depression and childhood trauma for years and go to psychiatrist for recovery. I even made some poor decisions and addicted to bad habits because of depression which is affected my career choice and life till today  :( Now it's like I am living a life which is not my life..

My "blood family" ruined my life more than support. Just very little help from parents. She want to control me like a child but refuse to give me my right as an adult. It's my uncle who support me all the time, including financial and education. Even though I stay with my uncle, my "so-called parent" still can visit me and terroring my life..

Today, She keep telling lie about how much she love me and how bad I am for not respecting her as parent.. I believe if not because she is old today, she will use violence to get what she want again.. She is a psychopath indeed..
From ZWDS perspective, indeed your Siblings palace is "broken", Siblings palace is Parent's Spouse palace, so it can also indicate a relationship with mother.

This is the irony of my life.. Many of my seniors also said that I am actually a capable and talented person that take the wrong path in life. If not because of my "blood family" my life will be comfortable today and I will enjoy what I'm doing...  :(
Honestly, looking at your ZWDS chart, you're a very capable person, have good career luck, and may also inherit family business if any. Looking at your story, I think your life "deviate" much from your chart.

I've reached my limit now, feel very tired after long battle with depression and with some psychopath who act as fake nice people in my life; thinking of suicide as an option to relieve from all my pains but luckily meet some religious people who reminds me about the karma I should go thru and god..  I can't stop crying in silence when looking at the happy family of my colleagues and keep thinking that life is very very unfair..
Hmm, I'm speechless and don't know what to say after hearing your story. I wish can help you to "get out" from your cruel life, but I as a destiny reader can only help by hearing your story and give support to you mentally.  :-[

From Bazi 2020 has chance of travelling for me, Geng Zi combine with Shen in year (social) palace indicate change in social circle.. Is that correct? Would this migration successful and last long?
I'm very sorry that I can't give a comment from Bazi perspective as my Bazi skill is lousy.  ;D

I'm very sorry it seems I can't help you much. I can only give support for you to keep alive, as we don't know what good things may happen after this and later in the future. Who knows in the near future there's a good man that wants to marry you   :-*

I hope there are more visitors that read your story and help you giving advice from another perspective, but my site is very new, so there are only a few members here.  :-[

Anyway, every time you have an issue in your daily life, you can write and share your story here and I'll read every story that you post. You can make this thread as your personal diary, I hope it can make you relieve a bit. :)

Best regards

Offline Calcium

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 02:43:41 PM »
Hi @fan,

Many Thanks for your kind words and help.. :) You help me already by decode my chart..

Actually my career life not deviate much from my chart. Good at school and now in good company which my boss offer a career development early this year but again I have my trust issue also my migration plan so I told that it seems I couldn't take it. Only I feel I can't realise my full potential and living the life I want to with career which I'm not passionate at and past trauma..
Probably the bad things of my life is because of decade movement (it move to palace with Lian zhen Pojun which is broken) . But overall my life improved gradually after I leave my toxic family. I feel guilty for my uncle as my situation is dragging down him too..

From ZWDS, is there any chance of migration in 2020? Can it be successful and last long? I just wish to get out soon, start a new life outside my hometown and leave my trauma behind forever..

I'm very thankful to you for telling me about my siblings..

If I stand in the centre of my house facing door, then my bedroom located in slightly behind of the centre with the door facing east.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:47:23 PM by Calcium »

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 09:07:45 PM »
Hello @Calcium,

From ZWDS, is there any chance of migration in 2020?
Indeed in 2020-2022, there's a high possibility for you to move out to another place, so the migration may take place between those years. But of course, it also depends on our human action, as reading something like migration, pregnancy, and relationship is highly impacted by our actions. So my answer is yes, there's a chance  :)

Can it be successful and last long?
The sign of moving is quite strong, so I see it can be successful.

I just wish to get out soon, start a new life outside my hometown and leave my trauma behind forever..
I'm wishing you all the best and can start your new life as soon as possible, good luck  ;)

Best regards

Offline Calcium

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 10:58:03 AM »
Thankss @fan for the good news and help!!
Learning ZWDS helps in spiritual enlightenment. Knowing some certain things are predestined ease burdens in mind. :)

Happy Sunday!!

Offline fan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 11:21:24 AM »
You're welcome  :)

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 09:11:34 PM »
Dear sifus,

My birth detail is: 7 November 1992 13.10 p.m (Wei hour)
Plaçe: Medan, Indonesia
Lost direction in life. Having trust issue and great emotional distress..
My relationship with people isn't that good basically because of my sensitive soul and trust issue. Am I prone to meet harmful people and / or fair weather friends and betrayal? What should I do for improve my life? Should I trust my siblings? Is it true that from zwds chart my siblings is not trustworthy?
Anyone can provide me career guidance for 2020? Any chance of switching for better job or travel because of career? How this rest of 2019 for me?

Please help and thanks in advance

You have a good heart and is usually generous in helping others.  Most likely you give people a impression of a tradition lady and predictable. You are easily influenced by others to do things which you don't like. Because you are sensitive to others people energy or intentions you view it as they are taking advantage of your good will.

Offline J27945

• Private Group
    • XKFS.Art
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 11:23:58 PM »
Hello @fan

Thanks for your reading and advice. My house facing South and my bedroom facing East. You're right about my weak emotional health, it's very serious to the point of having depression state. I feel very desperate and need help badly at the moment  :(

The only way I could think to escape from all my problems is going far away from my home which is also good from ZWDS and other astrology.. I got some opportunities from job actually in the last 3 years but all was failed due to my uncle and my "so-called parent" keep blocked my way by restrain my important documents and some other dirty tricks. I know that my uncle genuinely care of me and won't let me go far because he loves me but this is like killing me softly and slowly from inside  :( :(

I can't deny that all my problems at home is badly affected my work performance and health these days  :( Some of my work teammates even use my pain as opportunities to defame me to the boss and create some bad gossips about me  :(

Some friends advise me to get married so I could get out.. But the problem is even in my romance life and social circle, my family also want to interfere.. I am locked in a cage.. Also my trust issue and my introvert character due to traumatic past blocked my way..  :(

That's the reason I feel lost direction now.. Don't know what to do and very desperate.

/... house facing South and my bedroom facing East -> This is going to hit you quite badly in terms of mental and physical health this year, 2020.

Offline Calcium

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2020, 08:40:21 PM »
/... house facing South and my bedroom facing East -> This is going to hit you quite badly in terms of mental and physical health this year, 2020.

Hello @J27945,

I just logged in back and you are extremely correct  ??? The effect of "fate" with Huaji in property... sigh

Thanks a lot for helping, Anything I can do for the rest of 2020?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 08:58:22 PM by Calcium »

Offline Calcium

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 08:48:56 PM »
You have a good heart and is usually generous in helping others.  Most likely you give people a impression of a tradition lady and predictable. You are easily influenced by others to do things which you don't like. Because you are sensitive to others people energy or intentions you view it as they are taking advantage of your good will.

Thanks Remoteviewer,

Yup, I made wrong decisions in life because of other people, mainly family. They gave me depression which lead me to make some fatal decisions in life.

Offline Remoteviewer

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 04:46:23 AM »
Hopefully things will get better for you. Wishing you all the best.